3+ Tickets – 10% OFF
6+ Tickets – 15% OFF
8+ Tickets – 20% OFF
For less than £5, you can win a flight experience to travel back in time to the 1940s with a 30 minute Warbird T-6 Harvard Introductory Flight with Extreme Aerobatics.
The location of this flight experience is Cambridgeshire – Peterborough.
- Warbird T-6 Harvard Introductory Flight with Extreme Aerobatics (Or a sedade flight if you would prefer)
- The unique opportunity to fly in a magnificent warbird
- You’ll get hands-on with the controls and fly the warbird yourself
- 1:1 tuition from an instructor pilot
- Experience a series of extreme aerobatic movements
- Experience Gift Voucher with personalised gift message
As the pilot taxes the aircraft, they’ll introduce and show you the various controls and their effects. Talking you through the procedures, you’ll sit in the rear with full dual control and even have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly the magnificent warbird yourself. Experience what it’s like to be pulling up to 3g’s in this warbird, simulating combat of an aerial dogfight.
During The Battle of Britain Experience, the pilot will demonstrate what fighter pilots were taught in WW2, such as manoeuvring to evade the enemy gunsight and how to get back on their tail. Not for the faint-hearted, enjoy a series of aerobatics manoeuvres such as Aileron rolls, Half Cubans, Derry Turns and the inside loop to feel what this fighter trainer is truly capable of. Ideal for both thrill-seekers and history buffs alike, this flight guarantees to be unforgettable.
*All flights are subject to availability, weather conditions and air traffic control.
** Please note: The provider of this experience, T6 Harvard Aviation is not affiliated with Spitfire Competitions Ltd. Upon winning, you will receive a pre-paid voucher for you to book this experience at any date available. **