3+ Tickets – 10% OFF
6+ Tickets – 15% OFF
10+ Tickets – 20% OFF
For just £7.50, you can win a flight experience to travel back in time to the 1940s with a 20 minute Warbird T-6 Harvard Introductory Flight with Extreme Aerobatics (or Basic Aerobatics if you would prefer).
The location of this flight experience is Cambridgeshire – Peterborough.
- Warbird T-6 Harvard Introductory Flight with Extreme Aerobatics (Or alternatively a Basic Aerobatics flight instead)
- The unique opportunity to fly in a magnificent warbird
- You’ll get hands-on with the controls and fly the warbird yourself
- 1:1 tuition from an instructor pilot
- Experience a series of extreme aerobatic movements
- Experience Gift Voucher with personalised gift message
As the pilot taxes the aircraft, they’ll introduce and show you the various controls and their effects. Talking you through the procedures, you’ll sit in the rear with full dual control and even have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly the magnificent warbird yourself.
Experience what it’s like to be pulling up to 3g’s in this warbird, simulating combat of an aerial dogfight.
The winner of this competition will be able to choose which experience they would prefer:
1) Introductory Flight (Basic Aerobatics)
A flight where the pilot will show you the effects of controls and how manoeuvrable this machine is.
You will also have several basic aileron rolls demonstrated by your instructor, which will give you another aspect of the aircraft’s manoeuvrability and agility.
2) Battle of Britain Experience (Extreme Aerobatics)
A flight where the pilot will show you the effects of controls and how manoeuvrable this machine is!
Your pilot, weather permitting, will demonstrate a series of aerobatics manoeuvres such as Aileron rolls, Half Cubans, and the inside loop. We call this the “Battle of Britain Experience” for the “Thrillseeker” as the pilot will show you what it’s like to be pulling up to 3g’s in this warbird!
Feel what it was like for a pilot during the Battle of Britain looping and rolling – Not for the queasy!
Of course, if you don’t want to do any aerobatics at any time, we can take you for a sedate flight around; it’s up to you!
*All flights are subject to availability, weather conditions and air traffic control.